Friday, December 14, 2012

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

Two things people always tell me to blog about


It’s hard being an international superstar of the blog world (I’ll have you know that I am quite popular in Turkey, and also have quite a following in India, who are intent on sending me lots of emails about ug boots).  The hardest part - other than trying to type it on a laptop that doesn’t work at home, or trying to sneak in a ‘quick’ rant about how much I hate the Transformers films without my boss seeing the glorious phrase “stupidest fucking fuck of a fucking fucked up movie” while I am at work – the hardest part is actually finding new and interesting things to write about.  That is why I don’t write about new or interesting things; I am actually quite a boring person (lucky I’m crazy good-looking).  So I turn to my faithful readers, who always give me the same two suggestions on what to write about:

  1.  Not football or cricket; and
  2.  Something good.
This post is somewhere in the middle of those requests.

No comments: