Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

 A freakin awesome banana story


The other day I was leaving my house to go to work and I saw three bananas that I had bought and left on my kitchen bench so I grabbed one to take to work because I am trying to eat more healthily and bananas are very good for potassium which I think is healthy but I am not a potassiumologist so I don't know for sure but I wanted to eat a banana anyway and when I tried to break one apart from the others the skins on two of them opened and I had to eat them both straight away and I thought this is the WORST DAY OF MY LIFE but then I was full of potassium power and instead I realised that it was THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE and also I am almost certain that potassium is good. 

No comments: