Thursday, September 08, 2011

Why are you here?


At time of writing, 18 968 people have found their way onto Mister Evil Breakfast. Who are these people? I don’t know all of them, but I can say that a few of those hits were courtesy of Binky, my helper monkey who has been trained to click refresh a few times each day. That, and chain-smoke cigarettes. I like my monkeys to stay classy.

So how did people come across this wonderous piece of shit blog?

Here’s how exactly (I think you can click it to make it bigger if your eyes are hurting, but it didn't work when I just tried. But you might have better luck):
Some interesting points:

1. I'm not the only one wondering about Jade and Sonya from Neighbours being sisters as well as being of completely different races

2. Someone Googled 1800 06555 06 (the Australian Reading/Writing Hotline) number and managed to find my blog, instead of, you know, the Australian Reading/Writing Hotline.

3. At least one reader had the patience to visit what I can only imagine would be a billion sites that come up when searching for "yung girls fuckin yuorfrinds" before somehow landing on mine. I don't know which page he landed upon, but I hope he found what he was looking for. Probably not though.

5 comments:

Surly said...

Some guy named Toohey told me to come here a few years ago. Now it's bookmarked.

Mister Evil Breakfast said...

Well that shows some dedication. I haven't even bookmarked it - I JUST FOLD THE CORNER OF MY SCREEN OVER. LOLROFL

Thanks for checking back every so often. And thanks for the comment. And thanks just for being you.

God I think I'm drunk already.

Goal thief said...

I find your inane commentary on the world at large quite entertaining.
I read many blogs, tweets, posts, updates, webzines and social commentary articles each and every day and find yours to be one of the great unknowns. Actually I don't read any tweets, as I find if a person can express themselves in under 140 characters, they probably aren't the sort of person I'd like to associate with.
Apart from your blind devotion to a football team that needs the State Government to conduct an investigation on how they performed so badly, here's a tip, get rid of the Furner "dynasty", you have an eloquent way of demolishing Todd Carney. I don't understand the Neighbours thing, but some of the other topics are quite the day breaker.
I found this site through another site that you frequent and followed the trail back here. Also, I may, or may not, know you.

On a side note, I believe the Furner clan needs to find something else to do with their wealth and power. I'd start with going back to Goulburn and start farming again as it is evident that whilst they are quite adept at herding meat onto a green field, they can't make that meat do anything more than stand around watching rabbits run amok.

Mister Evil Breakfast said...

Goal Thief, your comment gave me a giant erection.

Seriously, I'm about to pass out from lack of blood to my brain.

I'm glad you like what you read, except for the Neighbours bits. But you know how the old saying goes: "You can't entertain someone who doesn't like Neighbours if you write about Neighbours stuff that they don't really know about." It's a beautiful sentiment. Almost as beautiful as you.

Mister Evil Breakfast said...

Todd, that really doesn't surprise me, seeing as three out of the four words were misspelled.