Monday, August 04, 2008

Mister Evil Breakfast's Canberra Appreciation Month 2008

HMAS Canberra - protecting Kambah Pool from invaders since 1846

August, where have you BEEN?! Welcome once again, to the greatest month in the history of the world... Mister Evil Breakfast's Canberra Appreciation Month! MEBCAM really gets me excited, as I get to lavish praise on the greatest city in the world for an entire month. I mean, I could do it all year, but then people might think I'm a bit sick in the head.


Onto the traditional MEBCAM welcome:

C heese is in abundance at Coles and Woolies, and also at smaller IGA stores and other supermarkets. No lack of cheese here.
A wesome is only one way to describe Canberra.
N ever go to the toilet with Todd Carney.
B arry Hall has been here as recently as yesterday.
E mos and goths are free to laugh at in Garema Place.
R odney Rude is always just one week away from doing another performance here.
R aaaah - dinosaurs are awesome.
A nd I didn't realise how hard these acrostic poems really are.


I don't want to ruin the surprise of MEBCAM, but look forward to some insights into locally-made tv commercials; probably something about pirates, penguins, goats and things from the 80s; where to go and where not to go when you're out and about and in varying states of sobriety; and some made up facts about Canberra's attractions.


Strap yourself in, tigers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I can't wait - I'm strapped in Mister Evil Breakfast!

Anonymous said...

Let's get the ball rolling Mr Evil Breakfast - the suspense surrounding MEBCAM is killing me. If it continues at this rate I'm going to have to nude up and jump into the Cotter Dam to cool off!