Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Words that aren't on my Nokia #1

People who know me personally know that I have what is colloquially called “a really old phone.” I don’t even know what model it is, although I’m pretty sure it’s a “Nokia 1.” It cannot connect to the internet, it doesn’t readily accept picture messages, it can’t play music and it doesn’t take good photos. It runs out of battery power after about eight minutes and has a small SMS memory capacity. The screen is cracked and the battery falls out regularly, usually into a glass of beer.

Unfortunately, the default SMS dictionary is as limited as the rest of my phone, and many everyday words have been overlooked.

Words that aren't on my Nokia (hence the clever title of this post):
giraffe
panda
llama
ninjas
kebab
douchenozzle
wombat


(and no, I can't explain why most of these words are animal names)



I don't need a new phone; this one does pretty much everything an iPhone does, except work.

No comments: