Friday, January 11, 2008

Mister Evil New Year

Welcome to 2008.

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything... here's what's happened in the world since my last entry:

- After the ban of Bindeez, ravers began drinking the juice from their glow sticks.
- It became newsworthy to report that iPhones haven't been released. Neither have jetpacks, which are way overdue and a whole lot cooler.
- Paris Hilton had sex 1,000,000,000 times.
- I still don't understand Facebook, nor can I remember my password for it. But thanks to the 200 odd people who want me to be their friend.
- In a move that shocked the world, Natalie Imbruglia split up with Daniel Johns to concentrate on her career. No one realised she had one.
- Britney Spears' sister is proof that teenagers are, in fact, having sex.
- Australia received 12,289 beneficial decisions in order to defeat the Indian cricket team.
- I used my right indicator 24% more often than I used my left one.
- No good movies were released.
- The drought in Queensland ended. The flood clean-up began.
- Comedy Inc became Australia's favourite drama series.
- I realised that Kevin Rudd really does look quite odd.
- US tv show writers went on strike, so no new shows were made for about a thousand years. Apparently it takes a friggin genius to knock out an episode of Ugly Betty.
- 'White n Shine' toilet cleaner received the award for "Laziest Product Name" ("It whitens and shines"), narrowly defeating Colgate's 'Plaque Removing' toothpaste.
- Dave Hughes still isn't funny.
- The phrase "shock first round loss" lost all impact when referring to Lleyton Hewitt.
- 892 comic books were turned into movies.
- This blog entry.

And now you're up to date.

No comments: